By | 29th April 2015

With only one month to go until May 29th handover, what are the most important agendas to you under the incoming administration? Click to vote and comment on reasons why these agendas are important to you.

Select three agendas that are most important to you under the administration of President Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari

• Improved Power and Electricity (81%, 60 Votes)
  • Corruption and Cost of Governance (80%, 59 Votes)
  • Boko Haram Insurgency and Insecurity (57%, 42 Votes)
  • Youth and ICT Development (20%, 15 Votes)
  • Improved Agriculture (18%, 13 Votes)
  • Improved Education Policies (14%, 10 Votes)
  • Improved Management of the Economy (12%, 9 Votes)
  • Improved National Health Care Services (8%, 6 Votes)
  • Improved Industrial Relations (3%, 2 Votes)
  • Diversity and Nation Building (3%, 2 Votes)
  • Development of the Niger Delta (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 74

Loading ... Loading ...

Comments

comments

10 thoughts on “Click to VOTE! Select 3 agendas that are most important to you under General Muhammadu Buhari’s administration

1. Wally

I think this is among the most significant info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things,
    The website style is wonderful, the articles is really
    excellent : D. Good job, cheers

2. Onlyfans

I was suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I’m not sure whether or not this publish is written via him as nobody else know
    such specific about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thank you!

3. digital x ray machine

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

4. emergency truck

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

5. Hugo Góis

I think that what you published was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? what if you were to create
    a killer headline? I am not suggesting your content isn’t good., however what
    if you added a post title to possibly get people’s attention? I mean Click to VOTE!
    Select 3 agendas that are most important to you under
    General Muhammadu Buhari's administration – sirhenrysnotes is a little vanilla.
    You might look at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they
    create article titles to grab viewers to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited
    about what you’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might bring
    your posts a little bit more interesting.

6. tanimu nasir muazu

security,corruption and dvesification of economy from oil to agric are core periorities which incoming government shall adress in order to boost the economy